Tour Itineraries and Activities
- Pilgrimage and spiritual visit to Mayadevi Temple, one of the most sacred Buddhist sites that enshrines the Marker Stone, a testimony of the birth of Lord Sakyamuni Buddha in Lumbini.
- Visit the spiritually awakening and intellectually enlightening International Monastic Zone and getting involved in meditation and yoga sessions of short or long duration.
- Sightseeing tour to experience the exceptional cultural beauties, local architectures and traditions in the surrounding rural villages of Lumbini.
- Cycling tour to rural villages, green paddy fields and wetland sites.
- Sightseeing tour to Lumbini Crane Sanctuary and nearby wetland sites to observe the natural landscapes of exceptional beauty and rich biodiversity including the sacred plant lotus and Lord Sakyamuni Budha’s most preferred bird, sarus crane.